Sunday, August 2, 2009

Champions Again! DVD

The DVD cover

My eyes sparkled when I saw this DVD since I had been waiting for months for the 2008/09 season review to be released. I grabbed my copy yesterday and to put it simply, it was an afternoon well-spent!
It's surely a good walk down memory lane for United faithfuls and a definite must-have for all serious Red Devil fans. A season of highs and lows to rival any roller coaster ride the world has to offer; from Kiko Macheda's last-minute heroics against Villa to our romp to Rome (which did not end as planned), you will be glad to have this in your collection of United DVDs and CDs. If that is not enough, relive the tribute to our almost-impenetrable record-breaking defence; van Der Sar, Rio, Vidic, Sheasy, J. Evans, Evra & and our very own Rafa - here's to you.
Manchester United, Champions for the 18th time…AND THAT’S A FACT!

No comments:

Post a Comment